Covid Update – November 2020:
Having consulted with the local council and the advice of the PIF (Pet Industry Federation) I’m pleased to confirm that V.I.Pooch can remain open throughout the lock-down period. Grooming is essential to the health and well-being of the dog and we are pleased that we can continue to offer our services. We work in a Covid safe environment and this is because I work alone, I only have one dog at a time in the salon unless from the same household and after every appointment all the equipment which has been used is cleaned and sterilised thoroughly. However, we will need to continue to follow the Covid guidelines in order to keep everyone safe.
– Wear a face covering unless exempt.
– Please use our non-contact drop-off point.
– Please maintain social distancing on arrival and collection from the salon.
– Customers unfortunately cannot stay at the salon for the duration of the appointment.
– Please keep to your scheduled timings so we can avoid any unnecessary contact between clients.
I will continue to follow guidance from the PIF and local authorities and if anything changes I will keep you updated. Any question please ask and once again thank you for your continued support. Tracy.